1) Go to File… then click Add Account.
2) Type your name as you want it to appear… enter your full e-mail address… then type the password associated with this account. When ready, click Continue.
3) Select IMAP for the Account Type.
4) Then type a description, and enter the Incoming Mail Server. Normally this is mail.example.com where example.com would be your domain.
5) Type your username and password, then click Continue.
6) In order to send mail from this address, we need to set up the Outgoing Mail Server. Enter a description, then type the Outgoing Mail Server here.
7) Check Use Authentication, then click Continue.
8) Review the information and click Create.
9) That’s it! Here is the mailbox we just set up… and all the messages on the server show up here.